Using Garden in CI
# 💻|contributing
b
Hey All, I'm having good progress with Garden and currently trying to integrate it into my pipeline. I'm following https://docs.garden.io/guides/using-garden-in-ci but I have some questions: 1. i want garden to tag images with the tag of my choice when they are being built - e.g. #1.0.234 is there a way to specify a tag? 2. alternatively - it can use whatever tag for my multiple images, but I'd like to know that so I can incorporate that inside my helm/values.yaml as I'm prepping it up for a new release. Any ideas?
q
Welcome @blue-afternoon-11285. I see you've written a number of questions for our team in #dev. I apologize for the long wait: Garden's devs use #dev to discuss developing Garden itself and to include folks in that discussion, especially developers involved in contributing to the codebase. I've also been on vacation. Help and support questions we kindly request be placed over on #1044642930075373588. Happy to look into these for you if you can re-post your queries over there!
b
Thanks and apologies. I'll post there.