`garden dev` gets disconnected with garden dashboa...
# 🌱|help-and-getting-started
b
Hello Folks, I am still getting started with garden and trying to go through the documentation and tutorials. Right now I am following the [three-tier getting started with garden tutorial](

https://www.youtube.com/watch

) with garden cli to 0.13.21. Now right at the start of the tutorial when I run
garden dev
, I get a link to the dashboard, but after a few seconds on the dashboard, I can see:
Copy code
There's no active session
Try running garden dev in your project folder to start a session or view recent commands.
( I have also attached a screenshot ) However in my terminal, I can see that
garden dev
is still up and running. I am just trying to understand if this is the default behavior or is there something wrong with my setup, as in the video tutorial, this doesn't happen and you can interact with your actions directly from the garden dashboard on the web. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1184082403921240074/1184082404240011304/image.png?ex=658aadac&is=657838ac&hm=2a4cdbeebb81db8f58dcce8753025b0aa48a72452c59530808d310d3cd73a361&
q
Hmmm @breezy-queen-93424 would you be up for a quick screenshare call?
I've experienced this before and I'd like to validate it so we can prio if this is a bug
b
@quaint-dress-831 thanks, I have time for the next 15 minutes if we can make it possible. Let me know.
q
@breezy-queen-93424 yep! Let me get you a link
@breezy-queen-93424 can you try a Chrome-based browser? If you try Brave, it needs to be with shields down. Any other Chrome-based browser should just work
b
@quaint-dress-831 I can confirm that this issue is not reproducible on chrome. Everything works perfectly. However, firefox/safari not so much. I don't usually like using Chrome but I will stick to it while using garden for now.
q
@breezy-queen-93424 great, that's good to know! We could improve our messaging and support around this.
b
Thanks. If you like I can create a PR on the docs somewhere. Let me know if that’s something I can do. Thanks for all the help on this.