how do i get you to respond?
# 🤖|ask-kapa
o
@microscopic-river-74022 how do i get you to respond?
m
Please stand by @orange-analyst-19175 as I search the knowledge base. I normally take about 20 seconds or so. :wave:
---------------------- As an AI, I respond to your queries based on the information provided to me. If you have any questions about Garden, the developer tool for testing, developing, and deploying complex, multi-service systems, feel free to ask. I'm here to help you understand its functionalities and usage better. ----------------------
Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again
:speech_balloon: ----------------------
o
hey @microscopic-river-74022 I am getting a provider message when trying to use kubernetes provider.
Error: Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established
Any idea what causes this message?
m
Let me check the knowledge base for you. One moment! :books:
---------------------- Hmm, I don't know enough to give you a confident answer yet. The information extracts provided do not contain specific details about the error message you're encountering. This error typically occurs when there's a network issue or a problem with your TLS configuration, but without more context, it's hard to provide a definitive solution. I recommend checking your network connection and your Kubernetes provider configuration. You can refer to the Kubernetes provider documentation () for more details on how to properly set it up. If the problem persists, you might find it helpful to look into Garden's troubleshooting guide (). ----------------------
Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again
:speech_balloon: ----------------------