hey , is there a garden command to show me all po...
# 🤖|ask-kapa
f
hey @microscopic-river-74022 , is there a garden command to show me all port-forwards i have currently going on?
m
Please stand by @freezing-pharmacist-34446 as I search the knowledge base. I normally take about 20 seconds or so. :wave:
---------------------- I'm sorry, but based on the information provided in the extracts, there doesn't appear to be a specific Garden command that lists all active port forwards. However, there is a feature request for such a command on the Garden GitHub page here (). In the meantime, you can manually specify port forwards that Garden should set up when deploying in dev or watch mode. This is done through the
portForwards
configuration key in the module configuration file. If specified, these override the auto-detection of forwardable ports, so you'll need to specify the full list of port forwards to create. You can find more information about this in the Garden documentation here () and here (). Please note that the
portForwards
configuration key includes
localPort
and
targetPort
subkeys. The
localPort
is the preferred local port to forward from. If none is set, a random port is chosen. If the specified port is not available, a warning is shown and a random port chosen instead. The
targetPort
is the port number on the remote resource to forward to. ----------------------
Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again
:speech_balloon: ----------------------