what can be the problem for " Could not flush sync...
# 🤖|ask-kapa
c
@microscopic-river-74022 what can be the problem for " Could not flush synchronization changes, retrying"
m
Please stand by @colossal-salesclerk-87522 as I search the knowledge base. I normally take about 20 seconds or so. :wave:
---------------------- Hmm, I don't know enough to give you a confident answer yet. The knowledge sources provided do not contain information about the error "Could not flush synchronization changes, retrying". I recommend checking the Garden documentation () or the Garden GitHub issues () for more information. ---------------------- Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again :speech_balloon: ----------------------
message has been deleted
c
@microscopic-river-74022 thats an error message from sync start --deploy
m
Let me check the knowledge base for you. One moment! :books:
---------------------- I'm sorry, but the provided knowledge sources do not contain specific information about the error message "Could not flush synchronization changes, retrying" that you're encountering with the
sync start --deploy
command in Garden. This error might be related to issues with the synchronization process between your local project directory and the deployed services, but without more context or information, it's hard to provide a definitive answer. For troubleshooting, you might want to ensure that your services are correctly configured for syncing and that there are no network issues that could be interfering with the sync process. If the problem persists, I recommend reaching out to the Garden community or checking the Garden GitHub issues () to see if others have encountered a similar problem. ---------------------- Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again :speech_balloon: ----------------------
message has been deleted