why iam getting An error occurred while verifying ...
# 🤖|ask-kapa
c
@microscopic-river-74022 why iam getting An error occurred while verifying client auth token with the Garden dashboard: Response code 401 (Unauthorized). Response status code: 401.. suddenly
m
Please stand by @colossal-salesclerk-87522 as I search the knowledge base. I normally take about 20 seconds or so. :wave:
---------------------- The error message you're seeing indicates that the client authentication token used to connect to the Garden dashboard is not being accepted, hence the 401 (Unauthorized) status code. This could be due to a number of reasons such as an expired token, incorrect token, or changes in access permissions. If you recently updated Garden, it's possible that the issue could be related to the update. As seen in a Discord support thread (), a user experienced a similar issue after upgrading to a new version of Garden. Downgrading to the previous version resolved the issue for them. However, without more specific information about your setup and the actions leading up to this error, it's difficult to provide a more precise answer. I would recommend checking your authentication setup and ensuring your tokens are correct and up-to-date. If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the Garden community or support for more detailed assistance. ---------------------- Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again :speech_balloon: ----------------------
message has been deleted