how can i employ yarn cache in garden build stage
# 🤖|ask-kapa
c
@microscopic-river-74022 how can i employ yarn cache in garden build stage
m
Please stand by @colossal-salesclerk-87522 as I search the knowledge base. I normally take about 20 seconds or so. :wave:
---------------------- I'm sorry, but the provided knowledge sources do not contain specific information on how to employ yarn cache in the Garden build stage. However, Garden does provide caching mechanisms for builds and tests, which can significantly reduce CI run-times. For instance, Garden uses the buildkit cache mode for caching. The value
inline
ensures that Garden is using the buildkit option
--export-cache inline
. Cache information will be inlined and co-located with the Docker image itself. The values
min
and
max
ensure that Garden passes the
mode=max
or
mode=min
modifiers to the buildkit
--export-cache
option. Cache manifests will only be stored in the configured
tag
auto
is the same as
max
for some registries that are known to support it. Garden will fall back to
inline
for all other registries. You can find more details about this in the Garden documentation for Kubernetes () and local-kubernetes () providers. For more specific information on how to use yarn cache with Garden, I would recommend checking the official Garden documentation or reaching out to the Garden community for support. ---------------------- Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again :speech_balloon: ----------------------