how do I get started?
# 🤖|ask-kapa
f
@microscopic-river-74022 how do I get started?
m
Please stand by @few-fish-16423 as I search the knowledge base. I normally take about 20 seconds or so. :wave:
Sorry @few-fish-16423, I seem to be having a bit of trouble. Don't worry though, I've pinged my supprt and they will try to fix me up! :technologist: Perhaps try again in 15mins?
Let me check the knowledge base for you. One moment! :books:
q
@microscopic-river-74022 what is garden?
m
Sorry @quaint-dress-831, I seem to be having a bit of trouble. Don't worry though, I've pinged my supprt and they will try to fix me up! :technologist: Perhaps try again in 15mins?
q
@microscopic-river-74022 what is garden?
m
Let me check the knowledge base for you. One moment! :books:
---------------------- Garden is a DevOps automation tool designed for developing, testing, and deploying Kubernetes applications. It allows you to create production-like environments for development, testing, and CI on demand. It uses the same configuration and workflows for every stage of software delivery, which can significantly speed up builds and test runs through smart caching. Garden is designed to streamline the process of managing and operating microservices architectures. It's particularly useful for teams building distributed systems that run on Kubernetes. It can be used to execute any sort of workflow in dependency order, making it quite flexible. Garden also provides a web dashboard for easy interaction and management of your projects. It offers features like code syncing for live reloading during development, live log streaming, and an intuitive web interface. For more detailed information, you can refer to the official Garden documentation (). ---------------------- Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again :speech_balloon: ----------------------