Is there anyway to pass a configmap to the default...
# 🤖|ask-kapa
s
@microscopic-river-74022 Is there anyway to pass a configmap to the default nginx controller?
m
Please stand by @swift-spring-8620 as I search the knowledge base. I normally take about 20 seconds or so. :wave:
---------------------- Based on the information provided in the extracts, there isn't a direct mention of passing a ConfigMap to the default NGINX controller. However, Garden does allow the creation of a ConfigMap () in your namespace, which can be referenced and mounted by other resources and container actions (). You can also attach annotations to the ingress as shown in the example below:
Copy code
yaml
spec:
ingresses:
- path: /api
  port: http
  annotations:
    nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/proxy-body-size: '0'
This example shows how to set an annotation (
nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/proxy-body-size: '0'
) on the ingress, which is a common way to configure NGINX ingress controller behavior. Please refer to the Mounting Kubernetes ConfigMaps () guide for more info and usage examples. Remember that the specifics of how to use a ConfigMap with the NGINX controller would depend on the specifics of the NGINX ingress controller's configuration and how it's set up to use ConfigMaps. For more detailed information, you may want to refer to the NGINX ingress controller's own documentation or the Kubernetes documentation on ConfigMaps. ----------------------
Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again
:speech_balloon: ----------------------