c
command executed: garden deploy --log-level=silly --logger-type=basic --var targetImage=production --env feature
Copy code
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Unable to run docker command: An error occurred while trying to run '/root/.garden/tools/docker/e9744f1ea7f84408/docker/docker' (spawn /root/.garden/tools/docker/e9744f1ea7f84408/docker/docker ENOENT). Please make sure '/root/.garden/tools/docker/e9744f1ea7f84408/docker/docker' is installed and in the $PATH.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
β„Ή build.root-config [debug] β†’ Spawning '/root/.garden/tools/docker/e9744f1ea7f84408/docker/docker manifest inspect xxx.azurecr.io/xxxx/xxx:v-224566a45f' in /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/.garden/build/root-config
βœ– build.root-config    β†’ Failed resolving status for Build type=container name=root-config (took 4.61 sec). Here is the output:
seems its missing in the install guide for 0.13 to ad ~/.garden/tools to path?
b
Hey @colossal-salesclerk-87522, I'm sad to see this error, would you mind providing the following details? - What OS are you using - Which method you followed to install Garden
c
Distributor ID: Ubuntu Description: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS Release: 20.04 Codename: focal
curl -sL https://get.garden.io/install.sh | bash -s 0.13.5
b
Did you run this command?
Copy code
export PATH=$PATH:$HOME/.garden/bin
c
yes
i have gone so far to add everything to the path
Copy code
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/snap/bin:/root/.pulumi/bin:/root/.pulumi/bin:/root/.pulumi/bin:/root/.garden/tools:/root/.garden/bin:/root/.garden/tools:/root/.garden/tools/docker/e9744f1ea7f84408/docker/:/root/.pulumi/bin:/root/.local/bin
i execute this
Copy code
/root/.garden/tools/docker/e9744f1ea7f84408/docker/docker manifest inspect xxx.myregistry.io/xxx/xxx-api:v-1c03d541d2
and it works as the same user but from withing garden deploy it doesn work
q
If you try and git clone https://github.com/garden-io/quickstart-example and run against it from your home $USER dir, I'll wager Garden will run without error
What's your CI/CD system? GitLab CI?