my service deploys successfully on minikube but t...
# 🤖|ask-kapa
s
@microscopic-river-74022 my service deploys successfully on minikube but the garden logs says it failed with a timeout afterr 315 seconds, do you know why?
m
Please stand by @salmon-author-28515 as I search the knowledge base. We are experiencing especially high traffic right now and might take longer than usual. :wave:
---------------------- The timeout issue you're experiencing might be related to the maximum duration Garden waits for resources to deploy and become healthy. According to the Garden documentation (), the default timeout is set to 300 seconds. If your service takes longer than this to become healthy, Garden will consider the deployment as failed due to a timeout. You can adjust this timeout duration in your Garden configuration. For example, in the
services
section of your module configuration, you can increase the
timeout
value to a number that suits your needs. Here's how you can do it:
Copy code
yaml
services:
  - name: my-service
    timeout: 600  # This sets the timeout to 600 seconds
Please note that this is a general suggestion. The exact cause of your issue might be different and could be related to other factors not covered in the provided extracts. If the problem persists, I recommend checking the Garden troubleshooting guide () or opening an issue in the Garden GitHub repository (). ----------------------
Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again
:speech_balloon: ----------------------
s
@microscopic-river-74022 what is the name of the file with the garden configuration you refer to? I have project.garden.yaml and build.garden.yaml
m
Let me check the knowledge base for you. One moment! :books:
---------------------- The Garden configuration is typically defined in a
garden.yml
file or in multiple
*.garden.yml
files. In your case, you can set the
timeout
value in the
services
section of your
project.garden.yml
file. Here's an example of how you can do it:
Copy code
yaml
kind: Project
name: my-project
services:
  - name: my-service
    timeout: 600  # This sets the timeout to 600 seconds
Please note that the structure of your
project.garden.yml
file might be different depending on your project's specific configuration. Make sure to adjust the
timeout
value in the correct place according to your configuration. If you're unsure about how to structure your Garden configuration, you can refer to the Garden configuration guide (). ----------------------
Note: you can ask me a follow up question by @ mentioning me again
:speech_balloon: ----------------------